Melby Church is a nice little village church from the 13th century in Melby between Særslev and Nørre Højrup
The church was built around 1200.
It was dedicated to the Magi (The Three Wise Men).
Worth a look:
- Roman-style Granite font from Jutland
- Baptismal Basin made in South Germany about 1575
- Painting in the altarpiece by the artist Johs. Kragh in 1948; it depicts Christ and the Sinner