The Turneress and the Workshop Sweep's attic apartment
In the middle of North Funen in the cozy old village Ejlby you can enjoy your holiday in the small well-appointed loft apartment with beautiful views!
In Ejlby's former community hall is a cozy little penthouse with separate entrance, terrace, kitchen and bathroom. From the terrace there are views to fields and the beautiful Funen nature.
The holiday apartment is located on the 1st floor above a small North Funen woodturning workshop, and the hosts are the Turneress and the Workshop Sweep.
The apartment is 45 m², and there are 4 beds and a sofa you can make into a bed, if necessary.
In the apartment, you’ll find:
- One bedroom with a double bed and a single bed.
- Entrance hall, kitchen and living room in one room. Here is a sofa bed as well as a sofa where you can sleep.
- The lovely kitchen-dining room has a sloping ceiling and a good spacious feeling.
- The kitchen has a dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, and oven.
- Bathroom with shower
- WiFi and Chromecast for the TV.
- You’re allowed to bring a dog.
The price changes each season and can be seen on the Airbnb profile.
The price is about DKK 475 per night for 2 people.
DKK 100 extra per additional person (in addition to the 2 people / night)
DKK 100 extra for a dog (the entire stay)
Prices include linen, towels, and cloths.
Cleaning fee DKK 300 (mandatory).
Arrival between 15.00-21.00
Departure no later than 11.00