The church in Ore was built in the 15th century.
It was probably financed and built by the owner of Oregård, which was a large farm back then.
Worth a look:
- The alterpiece is in the Renaissance style - ca 1625. It was donated by the owner of Oregård, Laurids Lindenov
- The crucifix and pulpit were made at the same time, and the pulpit also shows the crest of the Lindenov family